FBR 2.63% 3.7¢ fbr ltd

Path to commercialization 2019, page-26

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    those items concern me too Troopy.

That and the funding question. The money to build the HXs has to come from somewhere and it has to sit in all those HXs as a capital investment until the revenue can pay it back....make a return on the investment....and cover FBR running costs...

Not to mention that FBR will also have money tied up in bricks/blocks for quite a while till after the wall is complete and after the builder gets around to paying FBR for the wall....which I am picking is after the customer pays for the building....if in the meantime the builder Co hasnt gone bust.

The blog article in my opinion was good. It seemed well written and filled in some gaps. Credit where credit due.

Yes they should have been doing this 12 months ago IMO. They didnt. They have decided to try something different. Thats business. You have to keep trying new things.

The article to me screams cash flow problems in the future. FBR doesnt have a large cashed up investor that will throw additional money at it when needed. Yes they have some instos....but not a guardian angel.

I can see a CR for about $28 million coming in before June 2019. At 8 cents a share requires 350 million shares to be created. At 6 cents per share and 460 million shares need to be created.

Either of these options and FBR is approaching 1.9 to 2 billion shares on issue.....with near zero $ in revenue (10 houses will be diddly squat).

Surely they would have known CAT was unlikely to be in the plan back in June. CAT should have been ditched back then. Nothing visible has happened since then that required CAT to be hanging around. Yes the share price would have tumbled....but they would had had more time to lift it with better communications before needing the CR. Now there is only 6 months left IMO before the coffers run dry.
    Last edited by adent: 15/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $172.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $399.5K 11.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1153832 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1675407 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.