FBR 0.00% 5.0¢ fbr ltd

Path to commercialization 2019, page-33

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I have no doubt that Troopy has applied some technical understanding of Australian building standards at some point to his arguments.

My point was, he has not explicitly stated anywhere in his post (or previous from my memory) any consideration for the blocks that WB develops nor how they've enabled amendments to the EU building codes to improve overall efficiency, waste management etc for the builders.

Australia is a market Weinerberger has yet to penetrate. Probably from a low Opportunity Cost considering our comparative population/demands and our current building codes don't encourage the use of WB blocks for low-rise construction.

Amendments, variations and additions continuously occur to our Building Standards across every construction field to account for new technologies. That is all it takes, but it's generally a slow process (at least a year, generally more, especially a construction robot like the HX) which is why I am honestly surprised the most recent blog hints at a commercial launch in Australia.

They have a plan, we just have to be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $243.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $209.0K 4.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1934684 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 585885 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.