FBR 2.00% 4.9¢ fbr ltd

Path to commercialization 2019, page-44

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    So your saying “ let’s mass produce” and then what ? Shouldn’t it be let’s get it right and prove that HX is viable , bring on the customers and then mass produce ? . Troops queries are absolutely warranted, but on the other hand too critical as there are a lot of people that thought HX would be impossible and guess what , it’s right there in real life in front of us all , Also why are people saying it won’t work when the ODB is so close to commencing , wouldn’t it be normal to make that call “won’t work”after the Build ? OMG I’ve just come to the conclusion FBR have wasted millions and millions of dollars and hours to pull off the greatest heist in ASX history ! You and I both know by being owners of a buisness , plans don’t always go the way you want it , what’s different with FBR ? It’s taken 3 years since listing to get to ODB , you think 3 years is a long time ? I don’t as a matter of fact if you consider what they have achieved so far is pretty bloody good ! One hurdle at a time , if this doesn’t retrace back to 5c or 7c in next 4 weeks , you’ll never see it again if ODB is a smash . Faith and a open mind keep me here . You’ve been in the machinery game , they had a 30 foot arm attached to a excavator and 3 years on they have the HX , couldn’t imagine how hard it would have been to design all that ,don’t you think that’s a great feat ? Sure they have made some f ups , what did you expect ? And you know what, they have chosen to put out some blogs now , yep just at the right time , they need to start being the salesmen again ,they will run out of dollars real soon and who knows after ODB they might attract an investor and once done they might go back to their old ways , keep the mushrooms in the dark , but sincerely hope not . I’m not jumping for joy just yet I’m still just as sceptical as you untill Build 1 happens and troopy queries are answered , as those building concerns are very real , patiently waiting in anticipation for the next stage .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $383.5K 7.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 140315 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 720789 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.