FBR 0.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

The discussion was "proof of concept". My point is valid and...

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    The discussion was "proof of concept". My point is valid and your isn't. There is no proof of concept until they throw a shiny robot inside a chaotic building site then walk away from a house.

The excuse to go indoors to avoid weather doesn't fly. If there were bad conditions during the build they could have just subtracted that lost time AND delivered proof of concept. They sacrificed delivering surety to the market. Why? They're either as sharp as a sack of wet liver or nervous.

I'm gonna repost a two-year-old comment I made as a demonstration of simple logic when dealing with new technologies.... and bragging rights in light of the "strategy change" confirming my unpopular thoughts.

"It's a no brainer if you know the Return on capital I guess but thats my question. Brickies don't cost that much but a giant robot does.
    I presume FBRs market are building companies so I wonder how many have 3-4 mil up their sleeve?
    Just using my basic understanding of building margins and build volumes for a large builder and it seems to me the ROC might be 4-5 years. Anyone know the numbers?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $194.5K 5.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 2363089 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 199594 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.