WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

path to production for WKT, page-113

1. 3,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    Hey BK,

If you have held WKT for a long time then it doesn't really matter if the CR was done at 10.1c. We are nowhere near the SP heights that WKT is capable of reaching with Lindi alone. The other two sites could make this go stratospheric.

This lower figure does however give LT holders the chance to grab more shares on market at this level which will most likely be around a new support base moving forward. Personally, I have brought more so that I can increase my entitlement to more stock and options for this CR.

Some may have dumped everything out at say 14c a few days ago to load up again now at a lower level, thus increasing their holdings and ability to participate for more from the CR.

Because of T2 I admittedly wasn't game to risk being caught out in the cold if the ML was approved in the meantime....Murphys Law and all that. So I simply brought more stock.

Also, I quite like the fact that the options are renounceable as they CAN be traded on market as it places an intrinsic value on them based on time and the current SP. IMO this means that those that buy these new options on market are more likely to exercise them as they have now paid real money to own them. This may increase the conversion rate and therefore maximise cash to the coffers for WKT to fast track and explore.

15c exercise price will be a bargain when the ML arrives for Lindi. Obviously, preferably sooner rather than later.

Then again, Namibia on its own could take us well over $1 if even 25% of the 27km strike shows >1% Li and has some depth and width to it.

Therefore the only peeps that may be upset here are those that recently brought into WKT (probably from the Namibian deal) at prices greater than 10c. If they participate in the CR then they will also be able to average down somewhat.

Yesterday was a big dump, but there were plenty of people perfectly happy to snap those WKT stocks up at 9.8-10c. Bit of a gift if you ask me.

I am really looking forward to seeing what next year brings for WKT.

IMO the upside has never been better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $73.74K 701.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100526 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 298668 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.