SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

i can't take it anymore. i've read multiple lines about 'finding...

1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    i can't take it anymore. i've read multiple lines about 'finding the source', and all this is doing is highlighting the individuals ignorance of geology and the mineralising process. the 'source' of hard rock gold mineralisation is a vast area of rock that runs at a grade of 0.001g/t that is concentrated by a variety of means. the 'source' of ni mineralisation is usually a magma with an enriched ni content of 200ppm ni (?) that is concentrated by one means or another depending on the resultant orebody.

talk and discussion of a source is just wrong. the focus needs to be, as has been pointed out as politely as possible by myself and a few others, delineating the mineralisation that is currently known, and working out why it is there so that future drilling can be targeted at a predictive model. i can confirm that from my discussions with the team at d&d that is exactly what sgq are doing.

patience grasshoppers, maybe find a good book (or a quick google search) while you are waiting on nickel orebody formation, they are generally pretty well understood - except this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $55.18K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 939421 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 358179 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.