MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

Hi Apprentice,At the end of the day, us investors pick up our...

1. 22 Posts.
    Hi Apprentice,

At the end of the day, us investors pick up our own sentiment.

I do believe that post on these forums can affect things. If you get some well respected posters, (I am sure such as yourself), giving the company a thumbs down, it can affect the share price. I am sure some persons will be leaving ags on the grounds that Heinz and rjkj have said "going to 1.50"

Les and the team have managed to find investors, in fact about 6 months ago, one investor put in over 12 million. Look, as this thing is going through a bfs and lots of early exploration, who really know who's lease is better versus share price. So, I have decided the best way to go about things is to have a small slice of each pie.

Whether we like it or not, poster sentiment on here will have a huge affect on share price with the smaller investors but, once smaller investors start leaving it can cause an avalanche. I am certainly just a learner compared to most people on this forum, however what I have learnt, is that the biggest driving force behind any of the speccy shares is simply what I call the "market darling effect".

Good luck with all. And for what its worth, I appreciate all your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.