MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

dreamsfor the 1 billion + shares involved, this Board should not...

1. 2,793 Posts.

dreams

for the 1 billion + shares involved, this Board should not have been talking to anyone for less than A$50 million - not $18.9 million - but a minimum of A$50 million

let's be clear - there are billions of dollars waiting to be invested by plenty of billionaires, syndicate millionaires, private equity groups, and governments - this is still a very very liquid world

A$18.9 million for 1 billion + shares was simply small change, particulalrly for those in the international armaments business

this deal can be called nothing else but a sell-out

it is also another way for the company to say to all owners that we should have each doubled our investment exposure if we wanted to hold onto our stakes in this company - as it fell out, the company took advanatge of everyone's years of backing this company, the confidence we all had in it's prospects, and simply cut everyone off at the ankles with a "thanks for supporting and funding us this far - you'll understand if with have to cut your ownership stake by 50% won't you?"

well I only understand that had I been consulted before the ink had dried, I would have told this Board that they had all lost sight of where we have come from, and who in fact paid for getting us all here - owners, shareholders - I would have then said that this Board needs to be replaced immediately, for clearly they have lost the skills necessary for obtaining the best possible deal - they have not protected the interests of shareholders/owners, therefore they have failed in their duties as directors

boy am I glad I didn't participate in the SPP - everyone who did helped to pay for Rivero to come in and take this company for nothing

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.