LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Pathetic little capital raising does not warrant trading halt, page-24

1. 21,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    Thanks Pos1963 great to read some broader picture commentary. You'll note from ORE's latest presentation on it's production from Olaroz that
    "Highest March quarter of production achieved to date despite rainfallexceeding same period in 2017 / 2018 and lower evaporation ratesSales de Jujuy Joint Venture (Olaroz)• Production of 3,075 tonnes during March quarter,
    Two things there, they are producing 3,075 tonnes for that quarter with production costs of $4,193 per tonne and had production reduced by rainfall and lower evaporation rates. It just makes the mind boggle to see the impact on LKE's projects if the Lilac process can deliever the numbers forecast. Totally revolutionary!!!! Again, I can't wait to see that PFS for Kachi.
    I agree, Cauchari won't be Steve's prime development target and "could" just be a cash cow for his other projects i.e. proving it up and cashing it in, but, Kachi is his intended company maker.
    Steve and the Board have been extremely informative, keeping all shareholders in the loop and definitely rewarding them with those Bonus, then Additional Options. They will keep holder happy to hold for the length of the journey. And let's not forget keeping SIs happy, companies such as LKE can only survive the initial gamble times with "friendly" SIs. LT shareholders shouldn't deny them opportunities for making some good returns, they are much "friendlier" than debt and if they are kept friendly, can be called on in a pinch if necessary. Helps Steve sleep better at night!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $271.4K 7.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 769097 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1417059 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.