UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

It will be nice to one day read who REGN are using to develop...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It will be nice to one day read who REGN are using to develop their invitreal PFS. Hopefully it falls our way and from time there have been some hints that we are in play.

But the important thing to remember is that despite it being a big earner for Bayer and REGN, its earnigns are courtesy of the dose price. So with regards to actual volume there are some other drugs out there that have more users and more importantly more frequent users. This would mean far higher volume of Unifill sales for UNS.

The drugs that are between daily - weekly are the holy grail if UNS is going to kick into the scales we want to be able to get the margins where we want.

So my point being is that it has long been my belief that Eylea is in play...but at the end of the day the value is mostly in the d1ck swinging stakes and prestige of landing the first FDA approved invitreal PFS more so than earnings. So if we miss it then we lose bragging rights, but on paper you would rather bag an arthritis or MS drug that sadly for the users need to adminster their drugs far more often.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.