ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

pathetic!, page-11

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    While I am as frustrated by the current share price as everyone here, I feel the need to defend management and the way they engage with shareholders.
    I have had numerous conversations by phone, email and at AGMs etc and have nothing but admiration with the level of communication both personally and via shareholder announcements.

It wasnt that long ago that members on this forum made a list of questions to put to management, and they happily responded to all questions and sent the answers to the general public via an announcement.
    If I have ever had doubts or burning questions, I have found management only too willing to answer as best as they are allowed.

I am sure they dont want a million phone calls a day that would distract from them doing their job, but if you have genuine concerns, I am sure an email or call would satisfy even the biggest doubters among us.

I, like Twin and others, am very comfortable with my holding.

With the speccy end of the market, I am prepared to wait, as I think time is on my side.

I consider this to be a business, and dont panic when the daily value of my business changes, if the fundamentals and my research are telling me otherwise.
    With ADO they are telling me I am right to hold as the dominoes are gently falling (albeit slower than we all hoped)

I am confident that 2013 will see some great advances in share price and cash flow. (but I also thought that for 2012, so what do I know?)

I think I will be right sooner or later.

As the old saying goes,
    "The stock market is a tool to transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $16.16K 769.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26624 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 617809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.