AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

pathetic, page-32

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    LMAO.

This is not necessarily directed at you mate.....but are we starting a whole new wave of Sumitomo paranoia again?

They were a legitimate obstacle when the litigation was underway, but it is over and they are not an issue for us anymore.

Ask yourself .....

1. Do the Solomon Islands Government need mining to commence to meet both internal and external financial commitments? Answer.......YES!

2. How long have Sumitomo been in the Solomon Islands and how much have they mined there? Answer.......A VERY long time and ZERO!

3. Have Axiom genuinely attempted to progress to mining at each and every available opportunity? Answer.......YES!

4. Again, is mining really what the Solomon Islands Government want and NEED? Answer.......YES!

So does anyone really think they will chose Sumitomo (so they can land bank more tenements), over us and if so what do you base this assumption on as I simply just can't see it happening. There is more chance of it going to a third party and I can't see that happening either.

GLTAH and Jazz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.