KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Dapper4343;Your post is the chorus of what i call expectation...

1. 2,656 Posts.
    Dapper4343;

Your post is the chorus of what i call expectation management. Many junior speccies fall this side of the fence and a return on investment becomes less likely as time marches on and cash is burnt. Leaving themselves open to horrendous register killing capital raisings.

Who care about 1trillion feet of gas if your doing a rights issue at 3c for 1 billion shares and then %JV after that.

The SP needs to rise significantly before any placement even if it is 12 months or more away with the current conservative cash burn rate. Even so, those who have been underwater for soem time will sell into any good news just to move on if it falls further.

Expectation management, drawing a line in the sand about timeframes, achievements and a sensible stop loss.

I was very close to entering last week as i gave it a few weeks to stabilise on this downtrend. Management cant do more than provide accurate information to the market, so if they are doing their job correctly, all that can be doen is being done, and all that can be transmitted to the market is out there.

It's all about you, not them !

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.