DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

I agree to Panchino... however I would like to add something in...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    I agree to Panchino... however I would like to add something in regards to the pump and dump statement made by PnB..

I’m a day trader mostly; I hold stocks that I strongly believe in like EXM for a mid-long term. However pump and dumpers as many like to call them do stocks like this a favour, they raise the support levels... they also bring interest to the stock, keeps it alive and well... we all have our place in the market... not a big fan of shorting though, don’t do it myself, don’t condemn those that do it, I just think its a ethically wrong and a total ban should be put in place...

At present we are living in hope with EXM, there are for’s and against’s, think some one needs to ring the company and put the hard word on the MD and listen to his tones and see if he seems positive for EXM short term future... someone needs to get that gold out of the ground ASAP...

At times pump and dumpers lose out to, some take a punt at the top end and let go on the way down, some take there 10-20% and are happy with that but then the next few days or weeks even months it has jumped the likes of 100%+ (happens to me heaps) and they missed out... every one has there place in the market cept for shorters IMO, cant blame em if there is money to be made though, at the end of the day if you were guaranteed to make the likes of 50% shorting wouldn’t you do it... same as if you know a stock is getting hyped up and you jump in for the ride to make a guaranteed quick 10% wouldn’t yo have a go?

Think EXM will shine this year, but its all still a guess at the moment, a JV or takeover could well be on the cards for this company... the only thing that has me concerned is I don’t understand why the management team are not taking advantage of the recent interest from gold investors, they need a series of positive news announcements, media coverage, interviews etc etc, and this thing will go to the moon... doesn’t take much to reassure investors at the moment, considering most companies are at serious risk of going under in these turmoil times... EXM just needs to lift the Spirits of potential investor, next run Ill top up more, am holding a million of these guys, waiting for something positive to come out and will buy more on the ride up (cross fingers).

Best wishes
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.