AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

pathfinder 2

1. 1,304 Posts.
    Am currently seeking clarification from the company on this. Back in August we were told

"The Company is waiting on several more logs to decide the exact orientation of where the horizontal well will
    be placed. A thorough engineering analysis is underway which is expected to take approx 20 days to complete.
    In order to achieve maximum economic efficiencies and not have the rig sitting idle for 20 days, the company
    has decided to immediately skid (move) the rig and BEGIN DRILLING A SECOND NIOBRARA WELL ON THE SAME WELL PAD. (my caps)

This well will be designed so the horizontal leg will land directly in the productive section of Niobrara without
    drilling a vertical test well first. Following the completion of this the rig will then be skidded back to the original
    well location and the horizontal section will be completed."

In my view this flagged 2nd well is of mammoth importance. The announcement back in August clearly states a wholly separate well, with the intention that it include a horizontal leg. Anyone have any contemporary information on this?

I will post any material feedback if and when it's received.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.