AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Evening all,No need for the thanks, (Kanga, V8 and if I missed...

1. 101 Posts.
    Evening all,

No need for the thanks, (Kanga, V8 and if I missed u, sorry) but thanks anyway, I enjoy it.

Back to internet land after one of the most emotional six days I've ever experienced, reading statements of my mother pouring 100's K's of dollars through pokies leaving my father and all gutted. We all knew, we all tried but nothing is in place, to let family members do a thing.

You know my research, I tried absolutely everything. Polllies from the top just hit the ignore button, they are up for one hell of a fight now. Enough said still working with this so won't have as much time now.

Thanks nutty and rosy for picking up, I just haven't had internet access in the bush or time. As I've said before the management should be reporting these matters.

I hope my research has helped, if I find anything else I will post. We need to give this time and remember this company is not just based on the one well. It has taken this long to get the first pathfinder well underway, and Krueger is producing waiting on stern and others. Also remember 105 is coming off suspension on the 8-7-2012, so things will probably start happening there as well, so to speak.

Alamo do have a new well approved in Burleson County, just haven't got it in front of me at moment, had details last week but blackout wiped it. It is outside what I thought as our leasing area, but who knows with the leases in the US. Will do some more and come up with details.

good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.