STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

pathology business aqisition - just out, page-51

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    To much pressure mate. The 45 odd million shares sitting under 1.6c are topped up as quickly as they can be sold. Watch for yourself and notice that no matter how many are sold the SP has only one direction it's free to travel. There are just too many mouths feeding off the SP...
    Continuous Aquisitions paid in shares at increasingly lower prices, Employees being paid in shares, Share Purchase plans blah, blah, blah..

Our Telemedpad will be superseded by an IPad app before its turned a dollar if we don't get it to market quick enough.
    We should whack a Keno or pokie machine function to it don't you think :D just think of the revenue! ROFL.
    The banks will be knocking any day now for some interest due on the still to be approved pill factory will it not? And we cant even sell the Penthouse!
    What income stream do we have other than shares? Anything WORTH mentioning? Please someone fill me in..

Sorry to sound negative but I was tricked into buying more shares around 10 months ago when a price sensitive announcement came out with a decimal point in the wrong place and I have been waiting ever since to jump with minimal losses. I was a believer at the time and didn't listen to the warnings of HC poster "Wanelad1" he was banned from posting on this code.
    STI has since made no attempt to compensate others like myself and I am loosing hope that there will be a chance to bail without further losses.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.