STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Well said STOODY the believers of STI want to ignore such...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Well said STOODY the believers of STI want to ignore such behaviour by IMO misleading s/holders by failing to give full details of purchases ie: it will be 12 months before we can actually commence production at plant recently bought.
    The typing error with the decimal point.
    I agree with you about the Telemedpad
    They have been in discussions with major players concerning the Drug delivery platform for 12 months hired an expert to clinch a deal and we are still waiting.

I attended what PB claimed was a product launch on the Gold Coast of STI products and saw other peoples not one was ours.
    Attended the Sydney one and it was the same.
    None of the believers of this stock were there. I took the time so I can talk from fact.PB brought to STI some Block Buster products that would see STI SP rise to double figures.This is what he implied at an AGM.

What amazes me is how carried away one poster got with their advertising slogan.How much revenue will that bring.
    Stoody like you I am waiting for the next spike to unload. Was unable to unload all stock at last spike and have joined the queue already but a long way down the list

I am also losing hope of bailing out with so many new shares being issued. I dearly would like to be wrong. I dont like being duped as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.