CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

pathretic directors re take up rts issue, page-32

1. 6,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Before people other than fuelcell (it's too late for him) go shooting off their mouths in regard to cost of units sold being greater than unit sales revenue can I draw your attention to a paragraph in the annual report...

"The total cost of units sold during the year was AUD 5,358K. The vast majority of units sold during the year were built from components that had been initially purchased in low volumes. During the year the Group commenced purchasing many components in larger volumes and has realised a cost reduction in materials of about 25 percent. The benefit of these cost reductions will flow through into future sales."

So future cost of sales should be much lower...

Also, for those still carping on about only 213 BlueGen units being installed please understand that the number of installed units only increases when the customer brings those units online. It's not CFU that determines this as seen in the following paragraph from the annual report (I know some of you already understand this but many don't)...

"As scheduled, all 45 BlueGen units were delivered to E.ON before 30 June 2012. Eleven units are currently installed, with the remainder to be installed by E.ON once they have selected sites. Under the JTI program ten of these units will be installed in Hamburg, Germany."

CFU could deliver 100 BlueGen units tomorrow and book them to revenue but unless the customer installs them BlueGen.net won't read 313...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.