CCR 1.59% 32.0¢ credit clear limited

It's all good and well your thoughts but we are yet to...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    It's all good and well your thoughts but we are yet to break 9 M revenue Q that's firstly what we need to achieve. ✓

They are talking atm 300k plus a month ontop of where they are now in the next 6 months. If that is the case $9.0-9.5 revenue Q are more likely. They also haven't been including tech deployment into the numbers which is a few million a $$ M a year at least we need to cover through revenue growth.

Revenue Trajectory ( Short term)

The business has FINALLY been more transparent around the process to actually get the revenue in the door. It's appears 12-18 months is more realistic for full integration based on what we are seeing so far.....

and high share of debt % is handed over. What's the market expectations of that new revenue maybe 50-60 percent a good result? ( it's unknown)

NOTHING guaranteed, however 700k up to 1.7 is good but they need to show that scaling . If they can do that more confidence will come from market participants.... ( currently out of $9 5 M ish of potential revenue in FY23 in new business we have generared $1.7....less than 20 percent ) That's well below market expectations and the price reflects this atm....

realistically I don't see a 10 M a quarter month in the next 2 Q maybe by end of the year.

✓ Upside is Massive
    ✓ Need to crack $9 M
    ✓ 10 M by years end ( run rate of $40 M)
    ✓ Upside with Big 4 bank, insurance wins is $$
    ✓Upside in bringing in share on new business

Market gave them the benefit of the doubt for a good stretch now they have got a reality check as we all expected 9.5- 10 M Q now.....

At this Price it's probably 5-6 cents below what credit corp is trading on revenue sales multiples but 2.5-3 times revenue is where the market is atm.

My Breakeven low 50s as many long term holders be 40-60. Hold the faith but they have work to do

DYOR
    Last edited by davo128: 29/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.