ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

patience does pay off

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    I find time and time again, when change occurs in the direction of a company ...especially when it is considered negative, that most speculators begin to react and make decisions emotionally. I have done this also in the past ....a little more down the track I have learned to sit back and wait for the dust to settle and then reassess my position.

Fundamentally I bought into this stock not because of the Aldp but because I believed in the technology ..."AND STILL DO"

As such I have done many hours of research and am more comfortable with my investment then prior to ALDP

Why? India stacks up to be a far better strategy than the AlDP ever was.

Of course the company went after the AlDP who wouldn't with the potential of gaining a descent grant and because they believed in their product.

But one thing I clearly remember the board always maintained that they would not rely on the ALDP alone as such have also focused on the potential of India.

As far as clarification of what, why or where, is Monash, I am absolutely sure that Glenn Fozard will at some point, furnish more details.

If you invested in this company based on the ALDP then that is your choice, and history has now shown it did not work out but as far as the company's goals to move on towards the CDP then I have yet to see any evidence that the company is not doing exactly that heading towards building the CDP.

If you claim that the stock price ...tells the story, then please give me a break, the amount of times I have seen the price of stocks suddenly rerate when the market did not expect it is numerous....THE MARKET OFTEN GETS IT WRONG.

I am a long term investor and very happy to see this company move forward in India and then to other parts of our world that obviously to me are hungry for a technology such as Coldry.

It will take time, and it will take some heavy lifting and I believe at this point that Glen Fozard and his board has the goods to get the job done ...but I could be very wrong ...after all this is a high risk venture know that from the beginning and only place money on it that you can afford to lose.

I await the next news ..which I believe will come soon enough.

Not investment advice just my own researched opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $0 24

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 17503960 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12716015 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.