AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hey Z.I guess its not so much the first paragraph but the last...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hey Z.
    I guess its not so much the first paragraph but the last that needs to be addressed by each individual before they look at buying into a company. Then if your circumstances change and the company no longer fits your timelines then you reassess and possibly move on.

Never forget you always have a choice. Sometimes goodsmile.png sometimes badmad.png, but its always your choice.
    PS: Its not advice just an observation.smile.png.
    Have a good day.smile.png

This in turn, brings us to the conclusion that while the fundamentals of investing have remained the same, investors still tend to lose money. The main reason being the negligence of investors for not learning from the mistakes.Investing is a game of aligning the right stock with the right time frame.In order to align the right stock with the right time frame, you need to be patient. So take your time, identify your purpose, style of investing and find the right stock. After that, use the ultimate virtue of patience and give it time to grow. After all, the market is designed to reward those who are patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.759K 161.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108856 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.