DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

Patience friends.

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Fellow holders. We all know the good news is on its way at the end of July... Until then what happens?
    This is my take at it...

We have had a lot of buying at these current levels, and at the moment all the sellers are getting chewed up. We have been on a steady uptrend since the start of June. Currently the buyers (17+ million), outweigh the sellers (7+ million). We are in the box seat and the only reason I think people would be selling now is maybe they have invested a sizable amount after the initial announcement and are getting chilly feet in case it all fizzles out! I may be wrong there though. I have been buying up since the start of June and even I admit, there are days when I second guess myself. That though it human nature, nothing more nothing less.

Until we get any news, this is my prediction leading up to the end of the month.
    We may see a small retrace back to .028 in the next 3-5 days then it will bounce back up to .036 around the 25-26th. Id like to see it break .036 before any announcement is released to set up a good base for the run of a lifetime.

Sit tight lads, and remember to enjoy the ride!
    Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.