EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

patience is a virtue

1. 133 Posts.
    A little while ago I created a thread with this title. We are all waiting, and have been for a while now for some announcements. We had a pretty good run late August, early September, and I for one was hoping things would have progressed a little more by now.

The bottom line I keep telling myself is, THAT WE'RE ON SOMETHING PRETTY SEPCIAL HERE GUYS.

On Friday I watched MNC go beserk. A company I had researched and thought maybe worth putting 2 cents into. But didn't because I'm pretty committed to EXS.

I'm not worried, some times frustrated, but lets get things into perspective. With all players involved, and a lot at stake, some serious decisions need to be made by management, maybe it is a good thing that we haven't heard anything.

The management team here is A1 - reality check, they aren't going to make an announcment for the sake of us on HC. They are making some serious decisions for the sake of the future of the company EXS and the shareholders.

If you go back and actually listen to the live radio broadcast on 1/9/10. MA doesn't put a deadline on any decision with Xstrata or go it alone.

Although the wait is killing me, I think that management are dealing with my investment in the best way possible.

Cheers

Redwheels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.