NUZ 2.38% 20.5¢ neurizon therapeutics limited

Patience is a virtue, page-8

1. 1,626 Posts.
    @Pos1 , I don't know why people bother taking profit 0f 20%, half goes to taxman, and then they end up buying higher anyway as the they only come in when they see it going up.

The reason I don't buy on day of announcements is there are always profit takers, and then you get the frustrated posts saying I can't believe it didn't go up,

and then well they sell the next day,

and then you get the smart money a week later buying it all up again,

and then you see a massive rise and then you get people whinging again because they have to pay a higher price to get back in,

they try all sorts of things like downramping on a public forum, picking all the negatives in a presentation, like they used the wrong font or colors, in the end I'm like @spike2000, I just keep buying when ever I feel like buying at whatever price is going and one day it will come good.

I am quite happy with todays trading as it is the biggest vol we have seen go through for a fair few months, it would have cleaned out a few frustrated traders, so looking for another big clean out before it moves to next level, all I can say is this, when it moves it will move quick and high, this spring about to uncoil

I continue to hold and am looking to either buy more at .008 or 1.2, take your pick PAA shareholders cause I really don't care.

Good luck to all patients on continued benefits of PAA product and good luck to all the believers who support them and are patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.