DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

patience is a virtue

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Some frustration seems to be emerging with the lack of sp action. I expect many have enough INT exposure via SPP and prior purchases. Given the low number of shareholders taking up the SPP, it wouldn't surprise me if current active interest is not much broader than HC members. Thus, I expect that INT will trade sideways until half yearlies are released or alternatively a major announcement. Personally, quite happy to see it tread water for a while and shake off those that sought to stag the SPP.

Based on announcements, I expect we will see a strong first half result, which will then stimulate broader interest in INT, and thus price rises.

My only concern with the current SP is that INT have the potential to announce some major deals, which may ultimately require more working capital. I would prefer for the sp to have found a higher base before another capital raising - nice problem to have though. And, INT has done a great job at pumping up the sp prior to a capital raising, so may not be an issue.

Good luck to all holders, PViews

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.