AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

patience is neaded with avq, page-8

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi everyone,

I would not worrie too much about the recent weakness, but just hold tight and wait for the sentiment to turn positive once again.

AVQ is a small cap explorer, but it has a great resource and good management who is running it imho.

Comparing AVQ with ADY is not justified imho, as compared with ADY we have first class management, with transparency of what they are doing and set out to do.

ADY had their Rincon Salar which could have been the company maker but management somehow made that dissapear and hereby making ADY more of a shell. and only a traders paradise by quickly handing the parcel to the next trader.

AVQ has an resource that is the envy of the BIG boys like Sutimono, who are VERY upset that AVQ have got their hands on a resource that Sutimono wanted.

Like most shares do, AVQ has taken a little rest but will become again a market darling imho.

I have seen AVQ many times in the past going backwards, only to go strongly forwards afterwards.

And even as we are now still very much a speculative stock, AVQ has the resource to make this change in the near future.

I am a holder of AVQ and do not have any concern with the recent weakness as I know that sentiment will turn...

So do nothing, or buy more at these bargain prices.

Please do your own research.

good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.