MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

No mention or hint of who the F/I partner is. All people who...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    No mention or hint of who the F/I partner is. All people who spoke where very careful to not mention anything. Im not a geoligist but if you look at the charts that we saw at end of meeting it looks promising maybe Ya could tell us more. The part that caught my attention was that in what they called high ends of Jurrassic Area which ATERMIS is part of little gas has been found but in low areas of which 90 % of our lesae is in the largest gas finds are.IE Wheatstone and recent WPL find which is phosephone i think.The way it was explained that we have gas lines, sand and trap that shows in the above mentioned finds so if you could be confident before drilling then they are also Zuess was mentioned and that new and varied technolgies will be used. The Zuess field was in the Jurrassic High area which as previously stated has produced little if no gas. All this probably has been told before but as stated by others attending it made me think they are doing everything possible to ensure us shareholders get the best deal and they will be a major player in the O/G industry for many years. All the downrampers and doomsayers can make up their own mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.