ORP 4.55% 6.3¢ orpheus uranium limited

patience it should pay off in a big way

1. 20,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Patience = Reward

If we have done our research right, then simply ORP is a monster No Brainer at current prices...

Im sure some are a little frustrated at the share price after last weeks news, to be honest I am a little also would have thought closer to .10 on that news, but we have to look at why we are buying & some serious facts that the market is not catching onto.

We saw a good little surge to 7.4 on very significant news last week, have come back back to 5.9 on the lightest volumes, once the 1mil buyer was filled at 7.3 on friday ORP was left to the market which has seen it drop to 5.9 today total volume down from 7.2-5.9 is 947,238 shares, showing a very tightly held stock & imo would not be surprised if the top20 were buying more on the announcement.

A significant rerating is about to occur imo, last fridays announcement was a unexpected surpise, had not counted on those type of grades, so just strengthed ORP as more of a buy.

Near short term I cannot see how ORP will not be at minimum .10+

Some points to consider:

* Gold $905 making noise again

* Resource Upgrade Announcement Imminent (overdue)

* Scopying Study To Begin End Of May

* Advanced Coal Aquisitions Aggresively Being Pursued In Indonesia (Coal Aquisitions are hot property atm)

* Drilling Results Due As They Are Received

I strongly value ORP at minimum .20+ as ive mentioned already, I reccomend to research alot of crap out there that have no projects or are in very early exploration stages which have bigger market caps then oropa to see where Im coming from.

Oropa is advancing towards a possible gold producer, ORP have stated BFS to start early 2009, OXIANA are next door to ORP, OXIANA did take over Argonaut, ANTAM are taking over HERALD another neighbour of ORP, J Hurley is CEO of ORP & on the board of HER, ANTAM do own 25% of OROPA's project, just some facts about the area ORP are in, no doubt in my mind if oropa get this to production which is more then likely, then oxiana or antam will take them out pretty quick imo, but thats down the track for now we focus on nothing has been factored in to the ORP share price, e.g like $7mil has been spent developing pungkut the past few years against a market cap of $11mil?

ORP

Cash: Low Likely Small Placement Coming

Maket Cap - $11mil

Share Prie .06

Shares on Issue - 179mil

SPEC BUY

Target: .20 - .50

DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.0¢ $32.21K 529.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 179837 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.