AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Patience, it will go back up !

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    I think the price has hit its low at .078 (which is exactly 50% of its high of 15.5c)
    I have seen most shares do this with no news from the company, but as the fundamentals have not changed, and the company have many things on the upward coming in Jan 18-April 18, all I can say is:

1. Get in now if you are not a holder or miss out. (IMO)
    2. If you bought at the high, don't worry and sit strong as it should go north of 15.5c by Xmas (IMO)
    3. if you bought at 1.2-1.7c - well done and enjoy the ride back up. Look what happened to AVZ - I bought at 7c - and then held tight at 13.5c.....retraced to 9.5c, then zoomed to 30c with no major announcements or fundamental changes in the company.

I said it before, the $20m raised from international firms should give us the confidence that there is many great things to come. They have locked in their money, not to sit and see it go down, but to make 10 times more. They would have analysed everything the company has presented to them based on hard facts, not assumptions and heresy, including what they are doing and what off take agreements would be made once the samples are finalised.

All the down rampers on this thread all come out to play and say, "I said so" when things go down, but where are they when things go up ?. Yes everybody is entitled to their opinion, but i have learnt to shut out that S..T they go on about. There is no crystal ball either way, but hard facts...which we all know. No one is able to predict the market or individual company share prices. Everything takes it course, as is this one too.

Don't get caught up in the crap that is dished out (IMO).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.172K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 8400711 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1139819 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.