MAT 0.00% 2.5¢ matsa resources limited

I am sure the owners & managers of Matsa are keen to see this...

1. 69 Posts.
    I am sure the owners & managers of Matsa are keen to see this company succeed.
    All good companys always have a good solid work programme to adhere by so as to be successfull and also economical at the same time.
    So approval of a work programme comes first. This should outline 1) Access roads to priority drill sites. 2) Ground EM survey to establish the most accurate drill sites.3) Drilling comes next.4) Results from drilling tested & annalised.5)Drilling report by Newexco 6)Hopefully we hit motherlode.
    This all takes time and patience and if we look at SIR this senario will run its course & produce a result, hopefully in the next 4 to 6 weeks or so, but dont forget Matsa has 4 million in cash & 14 million Pan shares up its sleeve, that should equate to no capital raising as 4 million dollars alone should allow 1.5 to 2.0 years working capital for all running costs.
    This company, as pointed out so many times,not only by Matsa over the years but by the shareholders is not a one horse pony this is a multi faceted company with so many good things happening this year,the prospects are great.
    Time is needed to allow this pant to blossom.
    Cheers Brow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 67650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.