NEO nuenco nl

re: selling rather than buying happening!! gunit, It does appear...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    re: selling rather than buying happening!! gunit, It does appear to be a speccie that is about to pay after some time, I don't know about the 70c sp but 10c would be nice.

I disagree with meercat saying we have had nothing for a year why expect it in the next 10 weeks etc.. Well, its got to happen sooner rather than later. I don't see any problem with gas or oil, just how much of it and when can they sell it. Obviously the company buying the gas wants a better deal since they hold the easement that neo needs to connect the spur so some negotiating there. You don't run a pipeline with no gas!!!!!!!!

At the moment neo flounders on 50% gas and 37.5% oil while OPL has 50% and 62.5% respectively and keeps rising.

Overall its a good lesson with oilers unless they have unlimited money to burn things take time for infrastructure and deals even with a ready made market nearby.

NDO is looking at a couple of years, yes ground looks good, but more money needed to get it up and away and only 1 well by mid year. For my money NEO should be producing by Feb and I'll look at getting more discount NDO later. Time will tell as always.

The impatient are selling NEO while there is someone on the other side prepared to buy for a quick punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.