IBR iberian resources limited

fantastic reply - I couldn't be happier with how this email was...

1. nsh
    812 Posts.
    fantastic reply - I couldn't be happier with how this email was responded to. This gives me great confidence to stick with the company. It could well be one of the best investments I ever make.

This just goes to show that if people wish to take profits, they are entitled to do so. I have also contacted Matt regarding the shareprice, and I've also received an offer for a phone call. There are not many ASX listed companys that I know of where a director will offer to make an international phone call to privately discuss the company's operations with you. (unless you're a large percentage holder which I'm not)

As for 55c today - well - it's back to where I started purchasing last year. I saw it climb all the way up to 90c too, and at the time, you couldn't wipe the smile from my face. I'm going to buy more if it goes lower. As Matt said, 'the selling is almost complete'. If the sellers did get into this at listing, they're still making a 40% gain before tax at 55c. On my historical chart, it looks like IBR listed at 33c, so the seller has done very well indeed. I'll happily be a buyer and take them up on their offer price - they are selling it way too cheap, it'll be their loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.