LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

patience - not long now - don't give up, page-26

1. 1,165 Posts.
    What is with this crazy talk about dismantling LAMP and moving it to Australia! Sounds shorts' or paid bashers' posts, both of which populate this forum. Granted, there has been far too many delays and obstacles to the smooth start-up of the plant but this talk of abandonment is sheer foolishness. It seems very unlikely that Malaysia now will deny a fully functional TOL. The last thing the Malaysian government wants is to give the impression to anyone that mobs rule the country and its development future; this is all the more true in an election year. I think the TOL decision is a done deal but I also think that the country already has done much to tarnish its image as a wise place for international investment. That investment must be the cornerstone of any hope of achieving the country's noble 2020 goals. There are just too many other country's in SE Asia that would jump at and help facilitate a LAMP type development with all its 21st century multipliers. Re. the share price drifting lower, that is happening to ree stocks the world over with a move to risk-off investing and is, IMO, unrelated to the TOL matter. My bet is that very soon these ridiculously low share prices will seem unbelievable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.