AUZ 5.56% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

patience pays off, page-145

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Listen, everyone's has a line or an angle and the truth is mostly the anectodes are true or at least kinda true. They are of course weak and insipid and never got anyone anywhere. In this instance feel free to throw conventional logic out the window. Let me first say no one has made 'life changing' money investing in bluechip stocks. Thats all banker talk ! Secondly its absolutely bull to suggest you should spread your risk ... that only provides you with miserable and non life changing returns. Thirdly , how absurd is it to suggest you want to put good money into anything your prepared to loose ? Sounds like lotto ticket to me or you haven't DYOR ? Also, if you believe a companies narrative and have done your research then why not put your eggs in one basket as the key in this instance is to ensure its a very secure and high quality basket with lots of de-risked potential. Dare to dream my friend but truely believe. I am not prepared to loose all my money but prepared and accept I am about to make a lot of money. Auz are de-risked and about to indulge in a 6 Month good news spree ! Enjoy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.067K 540.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2620929 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 9068894 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.