CZN 0.00% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

You've referred to my research as dribble and you wonder why no...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    You've referred to my research as dribble and you wonder why no one here wants to engage you?

You're implying I'm not presenting facts, when quite literally all I have done is copied and pasted from company reports or pasted emails direct from management.

I don't understand why you feel the need to attack anyone long this stock. There is not a single person who has made a positive comment that you haven't shot down.

Some of your comments:-

1. recoveries are only 60%. When asked to provide more info, you hinted that you know more than everyone else and left it at that. CZN states recoveries are 80-85%. You've never justified those claims.

2. the company is a lifestyle company. Terry Streeter is on just $80K p.a and accepted predominately incentive options. You could't evidence any over the top expenditure or wages to support those claims, 75% of all money raised goes into exploration. Rather than justify your comments you discredit Terry as being retirement age, here for spending money and does not care about the SP. I find this truly low and despicable to slag off someone who isn't around to defend themselves.

3. participants in the CR were dangled a carrot - You've been asked 4 or 5 times now to tell everyone what they sophs were offered to induce them to participate in the CR. You made the claim that the company offered them something that we weren't privy to. Instead of giving us a clear answer, you say all company's dangle carrots and if we don't know that we must be stupid.

I'm guessing even now you can't-
    - tell us where/who told you recoveries were 60%
    - explain why this is a lifestyle company and compare other more efficiently run companies
    - confirm what the carrot was dangled to the sophs to induce them into the CR

The point is mate you like to come here and make these outlandish claims to discredit the company, its management and its tenements without so much as a single shred of evidence to back it up.

Unless you are lying, that is 3 very clear points and statements that you have made that you have never backed up. You complain no one want's to hear the "facts" that you come here to preach, so here we are. Fill me in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1271200 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 800658 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.