CZN 0.00% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

Ok see if we can do this nice and simple for you lolI asked you...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Ok see if we can do this nice and simple for you lol

I asked you 3 very simple questions, to justify your comments. In response you told me to learn history as though the answers are public and I must have missed them. I have read every available ASX report on CZN but still can't validate your comments.

You seem to have difficulty in answering a direct question. Likewise you seem to not understand you can't make false claims about a company its called defamation in Australia.

Now I don't care if posters here agree with you, or you didn't read it an an ASX report. It's irrelevant. You categorically made the below 3 claims:

- recoveries are 60%
    - management are running a lifestyle company
    - a carrot was dangled to the sophs to participate in the CR

You are making these claims in stark contrast to what the companies tell us.

- Tell me where you read recoveries were 60% or what method of testing gave you this result;
    - Tell me which expenses or management salaries are over the top and constitute a lifestyle company;
    - Tell me exactly what was promises or offered to the sophs

You should not be allowed to just make defamatory comment one after the other without being puled up on them. I am getting sick of reading it everyday. It's not often I like seeing company pursue shareholders but I think in your case it is warranted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1271200 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 800658 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.