QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

aka hooter,Your argument is based on two logical fallacies:...

1. 500 Posts.
    aka hooter,

Your argument is based on two logical fallacies: "Argumentum ad Verecundiam" and "argumentum ad populum"

I know that you are a long term holder of CDU and i remember reading the same fallacious argument on CDU thread in August last year when down rampers used to argue that instos are not interested in CDU coz its a dog lol. And now the same fallacious argument is beling used by supporters this time who claim that the chinese would not have invested in CDU if it were a dog!!!

Why the chinese have not invested in CDU when it went down to below $2? Why xstrata did not buy the CCP project from EXS earlier? Why it took instos too long to start investing in SDL?....etc.

As you see, discussing people/instos actions can take us no where. A logical/decent argument would be based on the JORC, the resource, objective feasibility study..etc not how people/instos choose to act. I dont think a wise/experienced investor like yourself follow instos blindly when making decisions otherwise you would not have been a long term holders of CDU!!

It has been said: "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people" so if you have any ideas in relation to white range itself, the value of copper, the JORC or if you believe that the project is not feasable please enlighten us.

I hope you dont take my comments as a personal attack, i always read and respect your posts otherwise i would not have bothered to reply!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.