AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

patience required; only a matter of time, page-2

1. 4,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Thanks for posting Agent86.

"only a matter of time" is well said.

Overnight we had the HUI rise off support and we saw silver bounce off US$26 to be now at $27.70

Watching the screen yesterday I found interesting as big buys came in as soon as there were good numbers on the sell side. The accumulators are patient but persistent and is why we are holding this level when most other p/m stocks have been falling away.

It has been stated that the quarterly report will be out on or around the 12th of January and by the broker and newsletter reports all is on track as they continue to pour silver. No doubt the accumulators will be buying this.

For AYN holders I feel this is going to be a watershed time. I have been waiting since first visiting the mine in 2004 and feel sure there will be other holders just like me who know that we are lucky to be on this nice little silver mine at this tumultous time. In fact the growing tensions over Iran could trigger a huge spike in p/m's very quickly.

And if you want to buy and take immediate delivery of silver we know that you cannot unless of course you pay more than $50 an ounce on Ebay. The paper comex price is a joke and no guide to where silver is going.

Happy New Year to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.