CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

patience required., page-11

1. 2,859 Posts.
    Hotcop, I'll second that. I often include in my posts that an announcement could blow my technical picture to smithereens....or words to that effect.

However, keep in mind, and many expert technical analysts will tell you the same, that the chart often predicts a good or bad announcement. That may sound ludicrous but I have even predicted one on these pages. The example was the stock QMN when it was trading at 9c around 6 months ago. I said in a post that price looked like it could get to 13-14c within the week (ie/50% increase within a week)and that it needed a good ann to get there which the chart was suggesting we would get. Guess what? The good ann. came and it duly hit 14c. Just check out my QMN posts last December for proof. Those that scoff at this type of stuff are just reducing their armoury for attacking the markets.

I do believe that "green" stocks are readying themselves for the next big bull market and I want CFU to be my fuel cell stock. However, the technical picture is currently preventing me from reentering. Another 20 odd % downside may not worry the longtermers but I always like to get in near the bottom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.