GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

patience to rewarded, page-82

1. 2,206 Posts.
    bco33007, yet again you fail to do your research and post incorrect information.

The offshore tenements have been granted. Full stop.

It took the goverment nearly a year to make that decision.

It has already gone through an advertising period of 3 month at the beginning of the year. This 3 month period was the WINDOW to provide everyone with the opportunity to have their say. No one did and the law is the law. Once that period is closed your say makes no matter to the government what so ever. The window of opportunity is now SHUT.

That is why the goverment will NOT even bother with your letters. They simply end up in the BIN as lining. You had your chance and you missed the boat. Accept it.

The EPBC Act has nothing to do with the granting of the tenements. This ACT simply decides if the exploration program is considered be a "controlled" program or not.

Now after seeing what GEMCO has been allowed to do in regards to the dredging around the port without an EPBC act there will be no problem.FACT The precedence has already been set.

At the end of the day the GR team can go out there tomorrow, start exploration and there is not a single thing you can do about it.

Legally they don't even need the act to start exlporation. The law is the law.

Sub-bottom profile surveys have been done all over the Great Barrier Reef which is "World Heritage Listed" with no affect on the marine life. Do some research and you will quickly see this.

How do you think they mapped the reefs in the southern waters of the Gulf over the last few years?
    Was there any deaths to marine life there?

I ask you this question? Have you been out fishing at Groote? If so, I bet you used a fish finder? I hate to break it to you, but if you bother to do your research you'll find a fish finder uses acoustic sonar! Same as what they are doing in the profile surveying. Were there any fish deaths when you turned your 'fish finder' on?
    No?! Of course only those caught during the fishing itself!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.