CAJ 1.61% 31.5¢ capitol health limited

Patience to win

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Refer to http://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=caj

There have been high volumes of short selling since 6th Jan 2016. I strongly believe CAJ strategy works over long term.

Short term goal, they need to stabilise operations of their recent acquisitions to improve cash flow.
    I have a friend who is the Radiologist working for a private company. His company does not rely much on bulk billing and they are making very decent profit. Even if the cut goes through in July 16, CAJ will charge the gap to recover their operation costs. How do you think other private practices still making money without heavily rely on bulk billing?

Long term goal, Enlitic is a very good investment as we are living in the digital age. Imagine that machine can analyse your scan within seconds. There won’t be requiring many experts moving forward hence removing human resource costs. CAJ also has the intention to enter ASIA market especially in China in the near future and Enlitic will give them an advantage by not rely too much on experts. China has a very big population and there are a large number of people diagnose with lung cancer every year. Enlitic is able to detect early stage of lung cancer so there is a huge potential in the ASIA market in general.

I have done lot of research on Enlitic in the past couple of weeks. Their results look very promising hence they initiate the deployment across CAJ network in the next 6 to 12 months.

By the way, management cannot make a sensitive announcement when SP drops. They can not confirm or release any figures until half year or annual report.

Final note, look at the trend, shorters start to buy back so stay calm and stop panic selling.

All the best to all long term holders!
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $335.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.5¢ 30.5¢ $676.8K 2.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 325773 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 459998 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.