CAJ 0.00% 30.0¢ capitol health limited

Patience to win, page-362

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Recent Feb 9 Motley Fool extract .....
    "Capitol Health may have suffered a rush of blood to the head, making too many acquisitions at too fast a pace – with shareholders paying the price. Instead of being able to focus its businesses on operating at lower margins and getting through a tough period, more bad news including writedowns of goodwill is highly likely."

Imo, issue of any options to Mr Conidi should be based on outperformance targets of which share price recovery back towards $1 is the most obvious benchmark. I don’t believe it says much for the rest of the Board to issue 15M options for peanuts to a guy in charge of a company that has crashed so severely under his leadership & strategy. I'm wondering if angry shareholders will be looking to toss him out.

ASX release says "options important to recognise Mr Conidi’s substantial contribution to the group during recent years" Who gives a **** about yesterday? It’s gone. I mean hello...the horse has bolted.... market cap & SP have crashed over 85%....anyone home? ...... some shareholders may have lost their shirts in recent months.

Imo, it is anything but a time to be giving the MD any form of retrospective reward, a defacto bonus, unless you stopped the clock over six months ago and have not been aware of what has happened since. Even then the downtrend was in place. Yesterday is history and has evaporated. We live with today. Imo, Mr Conidi might have a case to receive some retrospective benefit from those that purchased a few years ago and sold at around $1, but certainly not from from those who purchased around $1 and now sitting on 14c!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.