CAJ 0.00% 30.0¢ capitol health limited

Patience to win, page-376

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Thanks for your considered view VM. Time will tell how it pans out. My thoughts were that radiologists may see this as thin end of wedge and a future potential threat to their profession/livelihoods.

I would never have believed there could be driver-less cars on the road. There are so many variables and dynamics and potential for anything to spring up. Nope I would never have believed it possible. Yet driver-less vehicles have been chalking up thousands of driver-less hours, and they are just the first models. Computer diagnosis of XRays etc should be a much simpler challenge, to my mind at least. I read that some early testing found that the computers were superior to humans at interpretation of diagnostic images. Microsoft I read is also developing software to interpret medical images. My guess is that "deep learning" also involves continuous learning, so human role would become less and less.

Separately, an obvious question has occurred to me regarding the Directors. A number purchased shares at around 30-40c, which I guess was a fly the flag exercise as much as anything else. They know the company's prospects better than any of us. Yet even below 14c none have backed up the truck to buy. How come?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 281125 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.