CAJ 0.00% 38.0¢ capitol health limited

Perhaps we should all write to the company, asic and asx again...

1. 2,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Perhaps we should all write to the company, asic and asx again tomorrow. It seemed to stop the downward pressure last time and after reading through the extremely long article posted yesterday and seeing that the 3d printer inventor is in trouble for defamation...after posting on facebook and Hotcopper, perhaps our concerns are in fact being taken note of after all!?!
    You never know. The shorting certainly stopped when several of us noted that we had written to the company and authorities. If nothing else, it was coincidental timing

I'd like to think that a board would have more knowledge and power along with concerns for investors and patients than to simply put control in the hands of its MD who may or may not have interests of his own.

I still rate caj a buy at these levels and based on it being a company providing a real service and making real money. Hearing and reading more about anyone involved with the company, true or not, is still of interest though and imo educational one way or the other.
    Thanks to those bringing it to our attention..food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $405.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 56733 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.10am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.