BPT 2.35% $1.31 beach energy limited

Patience, Tolerance, Motive & Opportunity

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    In my recent thread (""ARE WE THERE YET?) I proposed the SP of BPT would fall further through shorting and the negative market sentiment that currently exists with the POO, being some of the factors driving the price to the floor.
    I may be wrong but what I see unfolding is the possibility of a predator within the existing shareholders (currently not on the board) waiting PATIENTLY for the share price to go to the floor at a TOLERANCE level of 20 to 28c.
    The buy up of the shares at this price would be a BARGAIN to any INVESTOR looking for a medium to long term holding.
    Have you ever wondered why Kerry & Co. have remained silent & are not pro active in influencing market sentiment.???
    MOTIVE...The recent INVESTOR presentation by BPT on 30th Sept states a market Cap of $700 Million yet ONLY 2 days later on 2nd Oct 2015, the Market Cap has diluted to $599.3 Million
    Thats over $100 Million less than at the time of the announcement date !!!!!!!!
    What I see is a deliberate and consensual attempt to drive the SP to a value where ""THE BIG BOYS CLUB"" will buy out the Company at a bargain OPPORTUNITY based on SP.
    So if you are considering buying at the current level or averaging down, PATIENCE is my primary thought at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.030(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.977B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.31 $1.26 $16.61M 12.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4210 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 51520 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.