RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Patience vs LOM upgrade

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hey RVR's,

I wanted to post my view on the sp potential increase .

It is completely understood that a LOM increase is needed to accelerate the sp gains.

However, just pure patience will help too. As the operation runs and brings in revenue the bank balance will go up. This could also work in shareholders favor by receiving dividends. 8c per share from memory was the analyst reported gain.

We will now get a full quarter (Q4) of revenue from the operation and this will no doubt give everyone great insight into the business side of the operation ie. Profit, op cost etc.

It is no doubt in anyone's mind that RVR have timed the restart incredibly well. But I really don't think that RVR will need such high prices to keep the mine profitable - we are merely taking extra cream.

As the operation now starts to fine tune eg. Coagulant/Flocculant tweaking, operational staff tweaking, preventative maintenance programs, operational focus etc. we will start to see a well tuned profit making operation.
    But what we will also see (and further to my point) is a massive management focus on "Exploration Drilling". The diggers and dealers presentation - very clearly shows - that they will be ensuring the future generation mines are the front focus moving forward.

Concentrator operations - once running - are very easy to run with quality people in charge. This is something RVR definitely has. So now management have ticked the "Operation Producing" box, now they can completely focus on resource extension.

And the share based employee retention plan is a great step to keep costs low. Un-employment is high in the Nth Qld region so keeping staff won't be an issue. Employing people in this industry used to be quite hard, but with the Nth Qld issues and now a share based incentive, we are really looking good.

Hats off RVR team - this is a great story and soon (weeks) the bigger institutional firms will be jumping in chasing a low risk chance to lift their portfolio values and also to receive the beautiful dividends when they flow - and they will people because there is no DEBT!!!!

NO DEBT!!!

Beautiful story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.