OAU 16.7% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

patience will be rewarded

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Investors got spooked when THX released assay results of the drill hole TPCDD026 and this sell down surprised me. Perhaps they were waiting for spectacular 20% intersection. TPCDD026 returned 11 metres at 3.4 per cent uranium from 144metres down hole, including 4.6 metres at 8pc.

Just how good was that?

Overall THX have produced some world class results over a promising mineable ore width working towards a very profitable mining operation on the Thunderball prospect alone.

Punters have disregarded the news that THX have two diamond drill rigs working onsite and in my view it is only a matter of time before some more results are released.

Apart from Thunderball one other project that THX have that in my opinion will be a company maker, that is their NGALIA BASIN Uranium ground near Alice Springs. During the quarter, Thundelarra completed the assessment and interpretation of the results from the regional gravity survey conducted over the Ngalia Project area. This survey has defined a number of major structural corridors that are prospective for uranium mineralisation similar in style to the nearby Bigrlyi uranium deposit (29.4 million pounds of U3O8).

THX have claims that extend for some 150km in this highly prospective area. During the December quarter Thundelarra plans to commence its initial drilling program on the Ngalia Project.

With loads of cash in the bank we can expect some ongoing reports and results

If you have any spare money I would be looking at THX very closely at their current price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $75.05K 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 26974119 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 21561042 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.