OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

patience will be rewarded, page-20

1. 3,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    lexiconfs
    I don't think anything has changed since w.a last posted, which was a very positive post.
    I to am quite happy with where things are heading over the next year.
    Management were hoping they would have had the first lot of assay results out by now...and I think, like us, are a little disappointed.
    Just remember how much cash they have....$25m....and that will be put to good use.
    The low level Radiometric and Magnetic fly over has been done and all the information is in the process of being formulated and I expect, we are going to be seeing a lot more drilling in 2010, than in the last 12 months and therefore a lot more news updates to keep their shareholders hungry appetites happy. The last drill rig only finished at the Hayes Creek area about two weeks ago...because the rain any lightning got to much.
    I think management are just as enthusiastic about really getting this show on the road as the rest of us.....The money's there, use it as beneficently as possible.
    Nothing has changed for the worst.
    About the only negative detail for 2009 was Hole 26's visual being different from peoples expectations. In actual fact even though it wasn't 20% for a metre or so it was still a GREAT assay.Grades a lot of other companies would have been proud of.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see the company give us a nice New Year's update of their plans for 2010 before to long.
    I'm looking forward to it and only wish I had some extra spare cash to buy those cheappies at 43c.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $13.73K 2.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 698066 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32371005 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.