NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

patience will be rewarded

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    When I did my research on NWE after a good freind made me aware of it, I based my decisions on what I considered to be very strong indicators from the old data I investigated, plus the core samples were showing gas bubbles under the poly wrap with the added bonus that experts in the US classed them up there with their gas producing shales.
    Couple this with the fact we have 5 sections totalling a kilometer of depth, the figures could be mind boggling, especially when you take into account the leases NWE own outright in the near vicinity.
    To me, right now, I consider the same basics I based those decisions on have been vindicated by the success we have seen in all 5 sections.
    The same basics makes me very confident the upcoming data is going to be very strong and is now a formality to play out.
    With large LNG plants planned for WA the opition to send the gas to Perth or North to those markets is a real bonus.
    This may very well prove to be a valuable resource close to existing infrasrtucture that is shared with two much larger companies that could be interested in NWE's assets if these tests back up what we have seen so far, sadly if that were the case, we would not see NWE mature to the levels it would go to as an early producer with exploratory drilling to prove up and expand their gas reserves.
    Make no mistake, The upcoming data is going to be a company maker, and long term, pending any attempt to take it out, we will see NWE go from strength to strength and make the patient investors very happy, and depending on the size of their holdings, very wealthy,
    Alh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.